All of us want the best value for our money. When it comes to running this business and providing our customers with a quality product, we don’t cut corners. Everything is top of the line – from the tools we use to the quality lumber that is painstakingly selected by hand.
We believe in doing right by our customers, which means we control 100% of our product. We don’t mass produce or outsource to other builders. We have the splinters in our fingers and sore backs to prove it.
And we wouldn’t have it any other way.
“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
Our Environmental Impact
Iron & Branch is a purpose-driven company making premium products as natural as possible. All of our creations are designed to maximize materials and reduce waste. Most of our wood products are made from sustainably-sourced or reclaimed lumber.
We do not source materials from suppliers who harvest old growth lumber or suppliers who do not reforest harvested lands. We take pride in working with trusted local businesses.
We continue to search for new, innovative ways to ensure all waste materials are recycled or reused in the most environmentally responsible ways.
- All wood waste we produce is recycled for heating fuel and for farm animal use.
- Our workshop operates at peak energy efficiency with LED lighting.
- We do not use high-power consumption machines.
- No heavy chemicals are used on any of our products.
- Our preferred finish is a homemade recipe that is safe, natural, and can easily be renewed.
Anthony Hereld – Proprietor